BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Our Center’s Board of Trustees is a group of members voted into leadership based on their personal and professional skills and united in their love of Unity in the Foothills. Their purpose is to oversee the strategic plan and the financial state of the church while upholding Unity principles. Their goal is to hold their head in the clouds while keeping their feet well grounded!
Their varied duties include:
- Upholding the spiritual purpose of the Ministry
- Holding the highest interest of the Membership in conducting the business of the Ministry
- Determining policies and procedures related to the Church’s tithes and programs
- Determining business needs of the Ministry & authorize payment of moneys for these purposes
- Managing the assets of the Church
- Establishing and overseeing committees to expand the effectiveness of the board & to create a community effort
Our Board of Trustees generally meets on the second Tuesday of every month. If you are interested in being a guest at a meeting, please contact Samantha Dennison.
Kathleen Erickson, Lisa Sheehan, Anita Shaggy and Spiritual Leader, Rev. Carolyn Swift Jones